LifeStraw Water Filter$19.95
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 in. BPA Free materials.
Stormproof Match Kit$8.95
Matches are easy to light, will burn up to 15 seconds each and will relight after being submerged in water.
Includes 25 windproof and waterproof matches, 3 strikers and match case that can hold up to 40 matches.
Waterproof, durable ABS plastic case floats and keeps contents dry and protected; external, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting.
The extended length of the match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips.
Length of matches: 2.75 inches (7 cm); Kit weight: 1.7 oz. (48 g).
Multipurpose Camping Tool$13.99
Use this tool for camping, outdoor hiking, driving, exploring travel, simple household fixes, convenient to use, as an emergency tool in the car. All in one functionality, it will quickly become your go-to tool.
This toolset is made of stainless steel, wood handle, compact and sturdy Integration design, durable and portable.
Including axes, pliers, wire cut, hammers, knives, Phillips screwdriver, a saw, a serrated knife, screwdriver, file and bottle opener.
Material: Ferritic stainless steel metal construction + wood inlay handle; Size: 6.88 x 3.54 x 1.18 in (17.5 x 9 x 3 cm); Weight: 14.5 oz (0.41 kg).